Friday, July 23, 2010

Banaras pattu saree with pitai work on blouse

I have taken a pink colored banaras material to get a kurti stitched. Suddenly i changed my mind and tried converting into a half and half saree.To my wonder it transformed into a rich wedding saree. The body of the saree is a sea green pattu fabric and the pleats are of barasd material in pink. I have used the same material as the saree border highlighting it with a silk strip. For the blouse I have taken a plain pattu fabric in the same pink matching the saree, The hand work on the blouse is pitai work with a golden thread. The border of the saree also follows on the hands of the blouse.

3 comments:

  1. What I like is how neatly the borders have been stiched on. How much did this cost you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think other site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and magnificent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!
    14K Yellow or White Gold Hugs and Big Kisses Oval Gemstone Ring-Pink Tourmaline-full, half sizes from 5-8.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete